VTG has vendor management solutions and programs to support clients via direct relationships or MSP and/or VMS staffing models, which includes a proven and cost-savings Master Vendor Program.
In our master vendor program, a strategic sourcing and vendor management model is implemented in which a select few suppliers are tasked with filling all of the client’s open positions. The program is highly flexible and can be applied in a variety of manners that provide extensive value-add to the client.
We bring to the Master Supplier program expertise in SLA-driven performance, consultant transitioning, QMS process orientation, on-demand ramp-up and down capability, MIS collaboration and reporting capabilities, and a mature governance model.
Clients accrue multiple benefits from VTG’s Master Supplier program, including but not limited to:
• SLA driven execution and management of contingent worker staffing
• High levels of fill rate
• Significant savings in terms of volume discounts
• Accountable supplier-business unit partnership
• Overall efficiency in contingent worker staffing
Access to critical resources from sunset suppliers through Vertis’s on-going relationships
• Comprehensive analytics and reports
• State-of-the-art accelerators, frameworks and toolkits that make transitions seamless, efficient and effective
VTG provides satisfying career opportunities for our Associates in challenging and fulfilling roles.
Proven cost-effective blend of expertise and solutions to power business and IT initiatives Exceptional talent management.
VTG is committed to attract and retain the best talent.