Vertis focuses on business solutions that enhance client’s business value and reduces operational cost through a portfolio of services from evaluation, consulting, implementation, upgrade, support, and maintenance.
Vertis focuses on improving its clients’ performance in a rapid changing environment through:
• Outstanding process knowledge
• In-depth understanding of technology
• Selective use of methodologies
• Experience with successful SAP implementations across multiple regions
• Successful engagements across verticals, core SAP products , mobility and HANA
• Experience in green field implementations, global roll-outs, consulting, upgrades and support
• A qualified, highly experienced team of SAP-certified consultants and PMP-certified managers with expertise in working across engagement models — managed services, co-sourcing and team extensions.
Our expertise includes the following modules
• Sales and Distribution (SD)
• Materials Management (MM)
• Finance (FI)
• Controlling (CO)
• Human Capital Management (HCM)
• Production Planning (PP & P/PI)
• Quality Management (QM)
• Service Management (SM)
• SAP Mobility
• SAP BI, BO, BW, HANA
VTG provides satisfying career opportunities for our Associates in challenging and fulfilling roles.
Proven cost-effective blend of expertise and solutions to power business and IT initiatives Exceptional talent management.
VTG is committed to attract and retain the best talent.